As I celebrate 23 years in business this month, I wish to thank you--my clients. It is you who pushed me to take a leap of faith and start working independently in April 1990. It is you who have been supportive, appreciative, and loyal. And, most importantly, it is you who provide me with the work I do each day.
I have learned a lot from my clients during the past 23 years. Here are five things my clients have taught me:
- How to understand their needs
- How to maximize the value I bring to them
- How to support their career aspirations and goals
- How to harness the creative talents of others
- How to transform their vision and ideas into winning content
So, thank you again for your support.
You have played the key role in making my entrepreneurial dream come true.